I enjoy speaking around Denver and contributing content to marketing blogs. Below are a few opportunities I have had to share my digital thinking with others:
- Featured Speaker at the 2013 Mobile Marketing Strategies Summit in Chicago. Delivered presentation entitled “The Unique Mobile Shopper: Adjusting your shopping experience for mobile phones”
- Featured Speaker at the 2012 Social Media Strategies Summit in Denver. Delivered presentation entitled: “Using Social Media Strategies to Drive Mobile Sales”
- Featured Speaker on a panel entitled “All Things Smartphone” at Response Expo 2011 in San Diego
- Panelist at Red Door Interactive’s panel entitled ‘Content Marketing Made Simple’. Shared examples of creating engaging and sharable content for GM, Coors Light, Blue Moon, and others. Read the Examiner.com write up here: “Denver Marketing Pros Talk Content Strategy”
- Featured speaker at the quarterly meeting of the Brighton, Colorado Chamber of Commerce. Delivered a Social Media Marketing 101 presentation to 80+ members.
- Featured speaker at the monthly Board of Directors meeting of the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce (CWCC). Delivered a Social Media 101 presentation aimed at Denver businesses.
- Taught “How to use Google Analytics to Uncover Marketing Insights” to an undergrad Market Research class at the Leeds Business School at the University of Colorado
- Taught “Mobile Marketing & Commerce 101″at the University of Colorado (CU) Business School
- Delivered Digital Marketing seminar to the Marketing Club at CU’s Leeds B- School
- Served as consultant on an online marketing panel for the Digital Marketing class at CU’s Leeds B-School
- Wrote 25+ articles for the Pure Thinking blog, from Denver’s Pure Brand Communications. See one sample here.
- Wrote several articles for the Shopper Culture blog, from Lakewood’s Integer Group. Click here for a posting about the importance of monitoring social media.
- Guest-wrote an article for the CWCC blog on embracing social media
Other Fun Appearances
- Believe it or not, I appeared in a rich-media banner ad on the homepage of yahoo.com for the entire day of June 9th 2010. I have a friend who works for Kraft’s ad agency and she needed “professional talent” to appear in a video that ran in the ad. See screenshot here!